About the DVD Content
Survival Tips for Beginners
To make sure you look fabulous on the dance floor, Jaimie, your DVD presenter, provides a series of comments and secret tips from a beginner’s point of view on how to survive your wedding dance, and add that extra something to thrill your guests.
Learn all the steps or just those you feel comfortable with – it’s that easy.
The down to earth, professional wedding dance instructor, Mike, and his female dance partner, Claire, will show you step by step through each move with elegant turns and dips to create your own special choreographed routine.
About your dance instructor and his assistant
Mike Myers, your dance instructor, runs an extremely successful dance studio in Newcastle Australia, and has taught professional dance champions, as well as countless social and wedding dancers since the early 1990’s. Mike’s dynamic and fun teaching style, dance prowess, and his obvious passion for dance make him a very popular dance teacher. If you want your wedding dance learning experience to be fun this is the DVD for you.
Believe it or not Claire Cremer learnt to dance these wedding dances from Mike just three weeks before filming. Like you, she is a beginner dancer and the level of skill she achieves is a testament to Mike’s fantastic teaching techniques. Claire brings beauty and grace with uncomplicated, easy to follow demonstrations, that ensure your learning experience results in success.
Nothing is left to chance
After the step by step dance instruction, you will be shown how to perform the dance as a full routine by Mike and Dakota Ray, another professional dancer. Mike and Dakota dance each of the routines demonstrating the grace and professional polish you too can add to your routine. This demonstration dance is performed in a beautiful outdoor setting with expert commentary by Mike and Jaimie to guide you through the dance. We encourage you to watch these dances again and again to familiarise yourselves with the routines and the subtle hand and head movements that will make you look fantastic on the dance floor.
You will even be shown important procedures including: how the husband should escort his bride from the bridal table to the cake table. How and when to pose for photos during the cutting of the cake. Plus, how to walk onto the dance floor and prepare for that all important first dance performance. Nothing is left to chance!
Approx. 95 minutes
DVD – Region 0. (Will play in every country in the world)
Format – Pal (also available in NTSC)
Audio – Stereo
Why you need Learn Your Wedding Dance …
- Look fantastic in your wedding video and photographs.
- It’s definitely the easiest way to teach your fiancé to dance for your wedding
- It’s for all ages and skill levels, and is especially intended for those learning to dance for the first time.
- Ensure your first wedding dance is memorable for you and your guests
- Learn your wedding dance at your own pace, in your own home, in your own time. Watch each step as many times as you need.
- Dance Step Animations to follow for ultra fast and easy mastery of each step.
- No expensive wedding dance lessons or embarrassing moments. Wedding lessons with a studio dance teacher can run into hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Order Learn Your Wedding Dance and receive three complete dance routines for less than the cost of one studio lesson!
- Teach the whole bridal party to dance or make it a big surprise …
- Make your dance a show piece of your wedding rather than something to cringe over. Memories that you will cherish forever.
- Learn to dance and have fun together during your first dance and forever!